The Bramble is an ideal cocktail for afternoon sipping, simple to make yet highly refreshing and extremely tasty.
The Bramble is a classic twist on a cocktail called the Gin Sour. Created with blackberries, the Bramble Cocktail is highly refreshing and suited towards those who love a fruity, sweet cocktail.
The Sipsmith London Dry Gin adds to the flavour of this cocktail. With its piney undertones and botanicals including Juniper, Coriander, Orange Peel, Liquorice, Cassia Bark, Cinnamon, Angelica root, Lemon Peel, Orange Sweet all of which take this classic Bramble Cocktail to another level.
- 40ml Sipsmith London Dry Gin
- 10ml Simple Syrup
- 20ml Fresh Lemon Juice
- 20ml Sipsmith Sloe Gin
- Crème de mûre to float
1. Add 40ml Sipsmith London Dry and 10ml Simple Syrup to a highball glass of ice
2. Add in 20ml of Fresh Lemon and top the drink with crushed ice
3. Add 20ml Sipsmith Sloe Gin or Crème de mûre for a float
4. Garnish with a blackberry.