The Royal Hawaiian is a pineapple based cocktail so ideal for fruity drink lovers. It’s described as a taste of tropical paradise in a glass!
Using the beautiful Empress 1908 gin, this cocktail is fitting for the no nonsense, highbrow gin used in its base. With hints of grapefruit this gin is highly suited for this cocktail, it also adds a gorgeous blue hue colour to the serve which makes it even more appealing.
View this post on Instagram
- 45ml Empress 1908
- 45ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 15ml fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp orgeat syrup
1. Add pineapple juice, lemon juice and orgeat syrup to shaker with ice and shake for around 15-30 seconds
2. Strain into a glass of ice
3. Layer the Empress Gin on top
4. Garnish with pineapple wedge
Recipe and photo credit Empress Gin
Buy Empress 1908 Gin
Buy Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
Buy Orgeat Syrup
(Visited 4,403 times, 1 visits today)