This Brockman based cocktail is simple yet delicious! A great cocktail to impress friends on those warm summer days.
This cocktail uses the smooth Brockmans gin as its base, this simple yet tasty cocktail contains fresh grapefruit juice, cranberry juice and St Germaine. The taste is highly refreshing and will work well for those who love fruity cocktails with a proper smooth gin base.
- 50ml Brockmans Gin (40% Abv)
- 20ml fresh grapefruit juice
- 40ml cranberry juice
- 25ml St Germaine
- 20ml lime juice
- Garnish: an orange twist and edible flowers
1. Add 50ml Brockmans, grapefruit juice and cranberry juice along with 25ml St Germaine in to a shaker with ice
2. Shake for 15-30 seconds and strain into a highball glass of ice
3. Garnish with orange twist and edible flowers